Post 8: Coming soon

The summer to me is short. The 2 last years, I had just 1 month to enjoy vacations and I can't plan too much. But this year, I'll have more time to do things.
To be honest, I don't like the summer because is so hot and I hate those weather. I end up being a zombie, but I like it because I can rest, travel a little and share (and eat a lot).
Probably, this summer I'm going to Puerto Montt (our usual destination) and to some places near to Temuco, my city. Last summer was like that and I believe this year is going to be similar.
I'm going to travel with my family, my mom and my sister and maybe my dad. He works a lot and I'm not sure if he'll take vacations. And we are going to visit family there, so we'll probably go to another places there with my cousins and aunt and uncle.
Since I'm from Temuco and I spend amost the whole year here in Santiago, I would like to meet with some frind I keep there, watch some movies, play, talk and eat... just share.
I would like to forget the university during vacations cnsidering that we are working in a lot of thing for our final project, but even so, I want to watch more movies than I did last summer and learn some things by myself to start the new year with some new knowledges. I save some videos, documentaries and sites to when I have time to check them, especially about what I want to do (what I'm thinking right now) in my future, what I said previously in a post. Since they are things I like, I'm waiting the moment I can study them.
I hope I can be able do it and, of course, rest of all the work I did this year.


Comentarios

  1. I hate the heat and I am zombie during this summer , too. I envy your summer, because
    I want to know Puerto Montt and my summer is ugly.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How nice that you travel to Puerto Montt, I would love to know that city. I also hope on vacation to forget about the university and have time for everything I have pending.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - Looking for cold weather

Post 2 - Perfect holidays

Post 4 - Dreams