Post 2 - Perfect holidays

Is not very difficult to choose my favorite or best holidays. They are pretty calm and I usually do nothing. I like to spend the time in my house and rest. That's why, my best, or better said, unfogettable holidays were when I did the opposite. It was years ago, in 2011 and with my family, we went to Purranque, a small town near of Puerto Montt. In that place, lived my grandmother and my family and a lot of uncles, aunties and cousins were there to celebrate the New Year with her.
We were there for around 2 weeks and we took her out and we went to a lot of places, Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, Llanquihue, etc, but the most important, we went to Fresia, the town were my mother and my uncles/aunties grew up. It was so magical to discover the old house and how beautiful is. It's a small house surrounded by a little forest, with frutal and old trees. There, an aunt lives and I meet her for the first time.
My cousins and me were playing arround and eating everything we saw. We played with the aunt's cats and dogs and my parents and uncles made a barbecue. Even if an earthquake happened while we were there, around 7°, we still enjoyed our visit there.
I think the reason why it was my best holidays is because I meet with family I didn't see or know before. It was amazing to be there with them, sharing and celebrating. My family is big and is not usual to be together in just one place. And unforgettable because it was the last time I saw my grandmother. That year, she died and I'm so happy I could share that holiday with her. I know she was happy those days.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, My favorite holidays it was with my family too, I think that it's something special, specifically if you are in a beautiful place like the south of Chile!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never been to those places that you went to. I would like to meet them, they should be beautiful. See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's funny and amazing when those moments happend. When all the family find the oportunity to reunite or meet is awesome :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - Looking for cold weather

Post 4 - Dreams