Post 1 - Looking for cold weather

It's kind of difficult to me to choose just one place I would like to go. If I could, I would travel around the world the rest of my life and discover the differents cultures. Now, I could choose two places based in my favorite passions, and they are United Kingdom and Russia, but I guess for this entry, I'm going to choose Russia.
Taganskaya Subway Station
And why I ended up choosing Russia is because I love the cold weather. Is not a great reason, but is a big one. Of course there are summer too, but definetly is colder than Chile. Another reason I want to go there is I want to visit the amazing theatres and, if I could, to go to a show there. I love classical arts and my favorite is the ballet, and the russian ballet is one of the best in the world. Going to such a gorgeous places, where famous plays have been premiered it would be like a dream come true. On the other hand, I feel like the russian culture is different to we used to know, as United States or United Kingdom as well. Its history is totally different and also its architecture. Do you know the Moscow Subway is a work of art? Some pics I've seen in the web or in the TV are just amazing. Probably, I end up lost in the subway, but at least I could be there. And the Red Square, is just an icon of the country and I don't need to mentioned I want to visit that place.
I don't know if I would like to live there, but I would like to study there. I want to discover the culture and learn a little of russian so, after I finish english course in the university, I want to try with russian language. Just for curiosity.
I hope one day I could go there.

Red Square in winter

Comentarios

  1. Amazing!
    The cold is a big reason xD
    Also, I think that the architecture of Rusia is beautifull :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that the real reason is the Vodka. And I agree with that point, girl.
    The russian Ballet and architecture are just so beautiful! Especially the buildings of Red Square.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's so hard chose just one place, i would travel around the world too! Russia looks very interesting and cold. See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I can't live there because it's so cold, just to think about it, makes me feel freezing, also the country has a lot of problems politics, they are so conservatives and discriminators, but it's okay, I like your reason, is very honest!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2 - Perfect holidays

Post 4 - Dreams