Post 10 - English challenge

I have done 3 English courses of at university and until now, I can say that I'm satisfied with the English that I learnt, but at the same time, I would like to learn even more. I know that I need to practice by myself, and I'm trying to do it with my weakness, like the listening and what's one of the reasons why I like to watch videos on Youtube for example, to try to understand.
About the blogs, I can say that I had fun making them, but I need to say that, specially this course, I didn't put a lot of effort on this as I did last course (I still need to upload 2 post more). I would have liked to make them at its time, but once I was late with one, I ended up being late with another.
As I said before, the aspect I know I'm weak and I need to improve, is the listening. Is kind of hard to me to understand when I heard people talking to me in english and sometimes is because they speak too fast. Another aspect is to speak in English because my pronunciation isn't the best, even in Spanish, but reading to me is easy, of course I need to learn more vocabulary for some words I don't know, but when I read a text, is easy to me to understand the global sense of it. I like to read in English and I usually do it. And the writing isn't too difficult to me, but I know it can be better. In summary, I need to practice everything, but specially the listening.
Outside classes, I use a lot of English. To talk with friends in social network, to publish as Facebook status, to search for something, to read news or stories, watch videos, etc. There are more information in general in English, so that's why I use it a lot.
I hope with all the practice I do and I expect to do, I can improve my English and be able to communicate with it properly.



Comentarios

  1. it's great to want to study more, you never stop learning things and it's important to develop more the language and your abilities, keep going! :)

    ResponderEliminar

  2. It is very good to always be practicing to improve our English level more and more :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - Looking for cold weather

Post 2 - Perfect holidays

Post 4 - Dreams