Post 5 - Developing myself

To be honest, I don't know what kind of job I would like to have in the future. Well, I just know is something related to cinema, but which area, I still can't choose. I started to think about ths since I'm in my third year of career. My conclusions is that I have 3 possible areas: art direction, screenplay or conservation and restoration of films.
It's hard to imagine my future job. t was hard to imagine or choose my career and now, my life after university. I like to be outside so, I guess I'd enjoy an outdoor job, but I'm fine too with an indoor job considering that I like to be in a quiet place. So... both are fine.
One of the things i always knew is that I like to travel. Before, I used to travel a lot, to discover new places and enjoy them, Work in a job that makes me discover the world would be a perfect job to me, of course, related to cinema. I love to discover new cultures and even when I don't know what to do in the future, travel and visit a lot of places was one of the things I always wanted.
About my salary? I think is the ussual response, I guess: to have a salary that allow me to live and be independent. I wouldn't like to be 30 years and depend on my parents yet. I hope that what I do in my future, allows me to have a good life, quiet and independent, enough to make me happy.
About a major, I don't know. Before, I was interested in something about critic and this university, at least when I checked, there was a course about that, but right now, I'm just think I need to be concentrte in my actual studies, so, a major now is not my priority. I just allow me to think about the area of restoration and conservation, if there is a chance to me or not... or if I'm good on it so, I'm trying to learn by myself and read about that, at the same time, I'm trying to find places to develop the other areas, art direction and screenplay (and I'm happy because I could).
I hope I can do it!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - Looking for cold weather

Post 2 - Perfect holidays

Post 4 - Dreams